Yellow Rose Photos

These wonderful garden flowers can be captured in beautiful pictures. This page contains yellow rose photos.

Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photographs. Click at right to share your own photo in this guide.

November 28, 2016 Flag

Photo Description
I've posted pictures of roses from this bush, before. You'll find one of them here.

Consider Growing Single Roses

If you checked the link, you will see that the only similarity of the two, is that they both are single. While the linked rose is a true deep pink, as you can see, the rose pictured here is a brilliant yellow with petal tips of pink.

I've no knowledge as to why the vast difference in the two roses. I am open to suggestions. Playboy is not a multi color rose. Maybe the cooler temperatures or shorter daylight hours? Catherine? Whatever the reason, I love them equally and am glad to have this life form existing in my garden.

CommentLike this photo?Like? Yes

Wow she's so beautiful! and the smell of its strong or weak?

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

April 18, 2016 Flag

Photo Description
I really dislike it when I don't know the names of my own flowers. This fiery little creature had two names on its tag, Lady Elsie May and Playboy. I googled both, but that was no help. What I have could be either one, as they look very similar. That's OK. Not knowing it's real name won't cause me to enjoy it any less.

CommentLike this photo?Like? Yes

I suppose I could do more research, but according to Heirloom Roses.com, The Playboy rose is patented.

http://www.heir  ses/playboy.html

Also

The UK based company 'Crocker' developed the Playboy rose, circa 1976

Portland Rose Society

Portland Gold Medal Award Winners

1989 Class Act F; Playboy F

While I haven't contacted the Portland Rose Society to ask them about criteria which must be met, I doubt it grants awards to unregistered roses.

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

April 5, 2016 Flag

pretty yellow rose with darker center

CommentPin It!Like this photo?Like? Yes

This yellow rose is something I look forward to when visiting my mother-in-law's at the lake. It always reminds me of sunshine and most of all to be grateful for the little things the Lord has provided to all of us!

May 24, 2011 Flag

Photo of Yellow and Pink Roses

CommentPin It!Like this photo?Like? Yes

This rose has the color of 2 plants, yellow and pink. I think that is because it is too close to my red rose plant. It is beautiful though.

September 6, 2011 Flag

A yellow peach rose with a darker center.

CommentPin It!Like this photo?Like? Yes

This rose was sold without a name tag for 99 cents, and I just love the color. It was in a box marked "yellow". And since that what I was looking for, I picked out one that looked healthy.

November 28, 2016 Flag

closeup of yellow rose with dark background

CommentPin It!Like this photo?Like? Yes

I received this rose bush, which is a tea rose, the buds flourished with colors of bright yellow hues and the blossoms unfolded into sunny beauty.

July 12, 2016 Flag

beautiful yellow and orange rose

CommentPin It!Like this photo?Like? Yes

My husband and granddaughter got me a rose bush for Mother's Day, and this is what it looks like.

April 22, 2011 Flag

Small yellow rose bush.

CommentPin It!Like this photo?Like? Yes

I have a photo of my yellow rose which we purchased at Home Depot the weekend of April 10. We planted it right away.

May 29, 2012 Flag

Yellow rose

CommentPin It!Like this photo?Like? Yes

I discovered this beauty while taking a walk this past fall. As I walked among the fallen brown leaves, it was an unexpected reminder of the summer that had been.

June 28, 2005 Flag

Yellow rose.

CommentPin It!Like this photo?Like? Yes

Graham Thomas rose, spring 2005, This beautiful Old English yellow rose blooms wonderfully every spring in the "wild strawberry" area of my garden. It has a delicious perfume inviting you to sink your nose into its petals.

May 13, 2011 Flag

Yellow Rose in Spring

CommentPin It!Like this photo?Like? Yes

Hopefully this means spring is finally here. My roses are blooming and they're beautiful. I don't know what kind of rose this is, but I love it. The yellow color is always intense and they're fragrant. I love them.

October 3, 2011 Flag

Pink Rose with Yellow Tips

CommentPin It!Like this photo?Like? Yes

I absolutely love rose gardens. Here, there were yellow roses with pink highlights that I believe were just incredible!

June 18, 2010 Flag

Simple yellow rose.

CommentPin It!Like this photo?Like? Yes

This rose was growing here when I moved in four years ago. I am not a gardener, so I pretty much ignored it. However, this year I have begun the task of cleaning the yard and have found all kinds of sweet little surprises.

October 14, 2011 Flag

Yellow Rose with Blue Sky in Background

CommentPin It!Like this photo?Like? Yes

The rose just came through a good rainstorm, and its sun colors contrasted very well against the sky. I had been watching this rose for several days thinking it would make a fine photograph, and I believe it has.

May 25, 2010 Flag

Peach colored rose.

CommentPin It!Like this photo?Like? Yes

Isn't that a funny name for such a pretty rose? It is very fragrant. It changes from an orange bud to this apricot peach color to pale creamy yellow during it's bloom life cycle.

April 28, 2011 Flag

CommentLike this photo?Like? Yes

This rose plant was purchased back in 1997, and has been moved to three different locations (within Mississippi). It produces at least one bloom every year. It is my wife's favorite rose.

November 20, 2011 Flag

Yellow Roses by Garden Wall

CommentPin It!Like this photo?Like? Yes

Daughter gave us this Yellow Rose Tree for out 59th last Aug. It seems to like it's spot in the front yard. It has had several roses already and now it has gotten up under the roof line of the house.

Photos GardenOctober 14, 2013
Cleaning Old Dresses
Removing Yellow Creases from Stored Dresses
Homemade Softscrub Cleaner Recipe, Photo of cleaning bucket and supplies.
Cleaning Yellow Bleach Stains in a Plastic Bathtub
Yellow cake with chocolate frosting.
Homemade Yellow Cake Recipes
Rose hips on rough wood background.
Growing Roses from Seed
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 23, 2017 at 2:36:07 PM on 10.0.2.145 in 5 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.