SaladsCopycat

Christy's Seafarin' Salad Recipe

Kudos for the Roumelade recipe from Christie's, my all time favorite restaurant. I have been looking for Christie's "Seafarin' Salad" recipe and would like to know if anyone has it. Also, I noticed a Christie's now open in Houston, and was wondering if this is the same family. Thanks!

Cathy from San Antonio, TX

Sorry, I can't help with what you want, but I'd love the recipe for the one you've already seen.

Also try googling it. When I do sometimes I get 'recipies like' recipes. Also, email Christies! Also, write Bon Appetit magazine or email them. They always, always provide recipes for people who've eaten at favorite restaurants.

What is the name of the disk you want from Christie's. I might find it and then can share!!! Love to share!!

Good luck!

Here's the ThriftyFun link for Christy's original Roumelade sauce, 3rd post from the top. It makes tartar sauce taste bland:

http://www.thri … 1985417.tip.html

And you said email Christy's? Where/how?

Thanks!

Here's one: sorry but I don't know how to paste a link, so I just copied it.

Secret Restaurant Recipe

Hundreds Of Restaurant Recipes Secret Restaurant Recipe Buy Now!

www.Restaurant-Recipes.info/Recipe

Bon Appetit.com is the other site I mentioned where people who dine and travel the world ask for coveted recipes. Maybe you'll get lucky! I don't know if you can do it on line with them without getting a subscription with the first, though. I get the actual magazine.

Yes, although it's been about a million years since I went to Christie's I believe they still do have a restaurant in Houston. I know it's a pretty famous place in Houston, though. Good luck and don't forget to share, please!