Bella (Domestic Shorthair)

This is Bella, my 6 year old kitty. I went to a local shelter and she was about 2 months old, a tiny little thing (hard to believe I know, lol). She was found at about 6 weeks old alone in a park. She was hiding behind the cages and so afraid of her own shadow that I had to taker her out of there to give her a better life!

It was a hard road in beginning she was very ill with an upper respiratory infection and had to be nursed back to health. I almost lost her, but with a lot of TLC, look at her now. She has blossomed into a big ball of love, so affectionate! Before she eats she loves to take pieces of her food out of dish, bat them around on the floor chasing them down and then going in for the hunt! Too cute!

By Tammy

What a cutie! I love that she bats her food around for the hunt! ;-)

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

Thank you, She is such a love! She also loves to duck her head down while laying flat on bed (as if you cannot see her) to play hide & seek, it's too cute.

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

Gray and white domestic shorthaired cat.
Domestic Shorthair Cat Information and Photos
Pets Pet PagesFebruary 1, 2011
Exotic Shorthair Kitten
Exotic Shorthair - Breed Information and Photos
cat in a flower pot
Keeping Animals Out of Flowerpots
German Shorthair Pointer
German Shorthair Pointer Breed Information and Photos
British Shorthair
British Shorthair - Breed Information and Photos
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 23, 2017 at 7:19:09 PM on 10.0.1.11 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.