Baked Salmon In Foil

This is my favorite salmon recipe. It is very simple and always turns out moist and delicious.

Take one 6 - 8oz salmon fillet and place on a piece of aluminum foil. Squeeze about 1 Tbsp. lemon juice over salmon, then add salt, pepper, a little garlic and any other seasonings you like. Top with 1 tsp. butter or oil. Seal foil and bake at 350 degrees F for 15 - 20 minutes. You could put more than one fillet in the package, but I prefer to do each one separately.

By Joan from Chesterfield, MI

Good idea. Sounds easy. You could also make up veggie packets too and do pretty much the same way. If you go to Reynolds (aluminum foil) site they should have more packet recipes. We've done other sort of fish this way, in oven or in grill. Also have done veggies. It's fast, easy and no clean up.

I think this is a great idea however I tried it and my salmon was not very thick and I cooked it for just over 20 min and was nowhere near cooked. I think maybe she meant 450 degrees F.