Brown Sugar Salmon
This recipe is quick, easy and delicious. It is very affordable when salmon is on sale! This recipe is simple to half, or even quarter.
Total Time: Prep 15 min. Bake 20-25 min.
Yield: 8 servings
Source: Taste of Home website
- 1 Tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tsp butter
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp Dion mustard
- 1 Tbsp reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 - 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 2-1/2 lb salmon fillets
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- In small saucepan over medium heat, cook and stir the brown sugar, butter and honey until melted. Remove from heat.
- Whisk in the olive oil, Dijon mustard, soy sauce and salt and pepper. Let cool around 5 minutes.
- Place the salmon in a foil-lined pan. Spread the mixture evenly on the fillets.
- Bake 20-25 minutes. The fish is done when it flakes easily.
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.