Honey Lime Salmon Dinner
Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 1,298 Posts
January 14, 2018
I made two styles* of baked salmon for dinner this evening with side vegetables and rice for less than $6! What's great about these baked salmon version is that it is completely mess free, easy and healthy.
Prep Time: 10 minutes + 10-15 minutes marinate time
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 45-50 minutes
Yield: 1-2 people
- 3/4 lime
- 2 cloves garlic
- dash salt
- dash pepper
- 2 individual packaged butter
- 3 Tbsp honey
- cilantro (optional)
- dash olive oil
- Line toaster oven pan with foil, and put a dash of olive oil on the foil.
- Make your salmon marinate. You will need to mince garlic, In a bowl add the garlic, honey, butter and 1/4 lime juice. Also, slice 1/2 lime thinly.
- Add slices of lime on the foil with olive oil. Sprinkle dash of salt and pepper on both sides of the salmon. Then pour the marinate both sides and top off with lime slices. Allow to marinate for 10-15 minutes before baking. Fold the foil over.
- Pre-heat toaster oven to 350 F on bake. When warm, put your salmon in and bake for 15-20 minutes.
- In the meantime, you can chop up some zucchini squash to stir fry with green beans. Heat pan with splash of olive oil. Add minced garlic, zucchini, and green beans to stir fry the vegetables.
- When done baking, broil for 5 minutes then ready to serve. Optional: Garnish with cilantro.
- Optional: The remaining salmon can be pan seared for 3-4 minutes per side. The marinate was simple dash of salt and pepper.
*This baked honey lime salmon can feed 1-2 people and pan seared salmon can feed 1-2 people.
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.