Baked Salmon in Orange Juice Recipe
Try this sweet and savory baked salmon next time you have a nice fresh fillet. This page contains a baked salmon in orange juice recipe
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Moist, easy and fast! The orange juice and cinnamon add a sweetness that is a great contrast to the oregano, onion and garlic flavors. This is a go-to recipe in my house.
Total Time: 20-25 minutes
Yield: As many or as few people as you want-just adjust the amount of fish, spices, butter and orange juice
Source: Yahoo cooking group
- 1 salmon filet for each person
- Greek Seasoning (recipe to follow if you can't find it in your supermarket)
- orange juice
- Greek Seasoning
- 1 salt
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 1 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp beef flavored bouillon granules
- 1 tsp dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- Lightly grease a baking dish. Avoid using too big a dish for the amount of fish you have.
- Rinse the filets. Put the fish in the dish.
- Dot the filets with butter.
- Sprinkle with Greek seasoning.
- Pour enough orange juice in the dish to just cover the bottom.
- Bake in a 400° F oven for 20-25 minutes. Fish is done, when it is firm and flakes well.