Baked Salmon in Orange Juice Recipe
Gold Post Medal for All Time! 677 Posts
January 26, 2016
Moist, easy and fast! The orange juice and cinnamon add a sweetness that is a great contrast to the oregano, onion and garlic flavors. This is a go-to recipe in my house.
Total Time: 20-25 minutes
Yield: As many or as few people as you want-just adjust the amount of fish, spices, butter and orange juice
Source: Yahoo cooking group
- 1 salmon filet for each person
- Greek Seasoning (recipe to follow if you can't find it in your supermarket)
- orange juice
- Greek Seasoning
- 1 salt
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 1 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp beef flavored bouillon granules
- 1 tsp dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- Lightly grease a baking dish. Avoid using too big a dish for the amount of fish you have.
- Rinse the filets. Put the fish in the dish.
- Dot the filets with butter.
- Sprinkle with Greek seasoning.
- Pour enough orange juice in the dish to just cover the bottom.
- Bake in a 400° F oven for 20-25 minutes. Fish is done, when it is firm and flakes well.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.