Pistachio and Cream Salmon Recipe
The addition of cream and pistachios to this salmon dish really makes it special. This page contains a pistachio and cream salmon recipe
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
I love this salmon recipe. It takes such little effort to make this completely gourmet dish. The crunchiness of the pistachios atop the cream sauce covered fish will make you go "Mmm!" every bite. You can always swap out the pistachios with any type of nut and it will still work brilliantly.
Total Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 2 main courses
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/8 cup chopped onion
- 2 tsp lemon zest
- 2 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 3 Tbsp plain yogurt
- 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- salt and pepper
- 2 salmon fillets
- 1 Tbsp oil
- Preheat oven to 400F (I used my toaster oven) and line a baking sheet with foil.
- Spread some oil on foil. Place salmon, add rest of oil to top. Sprinkle with some salt and pepper. You will shoot for baking your fish for 15-20 minutes, depending how you like it and how thick it is. While baking, combine garlic, onion and lemon zest in small bowl.
- While baking, combine garlic, onion and lemon zest in small bowl.
- Add mayonnaise and yogurt. Add fresh lemon juice. Mix very well.
- Add paprika, then salt and pepper to taste.
- Start chopping pistachios. I like mine to have both big and small pieces for texture.
- When salmon is done, remove and top with your cream sauce.
- Sprinkle with chopped pistachios.
- Bon appetit! :)
December 5, 20150 found this helpful
I am adding this recipe to my personal recipe book.