Baked Salmon with Marinade
A deliciously, seasoned main dish is this marinated salmon recipe. This page contains baked salmon with marinade
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
I am always looking for salmon recipes, and this one was really good. We had great sales on salmon this week!
Total Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 3-4 servings
- 1 1/2 - 2 lb wild-caught salmon
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/3 cup brown mustard
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/4 cup parsley, chopped (I left this out)
- Whisk all the ingredients except for the salmon to make the marinade.
- Put the salmon and the marinade in a plastic bag. Turn the bag to make sure the fish is coated.
- Put in the refrigerator for up to 4 hours before.
- Put the salmon in a dish and bake at 350 degrees F for 15-20 minutes. You can also grill this.
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.