Salmon Can Be Affordable

Can you believe I only paid $3.22 for 0.89 lb Fresh Atlantic Salmon Fillet? Yes you read that correct, and you can easily feed 3-4 people with side dishes.

This deal was purchased today at Costco. What caught my attention was the highlighted yellow on the sign "Instant Rebate Coupon $3 off per package will be taken at register" Offer valid 1/8/18-1/10/18. I was shocked. It definitely pays to read signs.

The best advantage and value of this promotion is if you find the cheapest package. The prices vary depending on the weight, there were some cheap as $5-6 and as expensive as $20-25. I ended up selecting the package for $6.22 and at the register, automatic $3.00 applied so my grand total was $3.22!

Great deal! I got a package of pork chops this weekend at Costco. They were marked down the same $3.00. I can't remember the exact savings but it was substantial. Costco saves me so much money on milk, eggs and veggies. I shop there at least twice a month.

Costco is a great place for grocery essentials! Thats amazing you were able to score this deal for pork chops. Ill have to take a look next time!

wish they had costco in uk!