Use Excess Cologne as Air Freshener

I had several bottles of body splash and cologne that I didn't care for (gifts from well meaning friends). Instead of throwing them out, I use them as bathroom air freshener and stinky shoe deodorizer.

By mlina from Amherstburg, ON

Great idea! I have really bad allergies so I don't use cologne. My dil gave me some really nice cologne in a pretty glass spray bottle and I used a small spritz in the bathroom on the way out the door and it was lovely. I doesn't smell strong enough to bother my nose and it is put to good use.

Look up toxic fragrances. Chemicals that go into your lungs and your skin can make you sick and mimic hormones! Scents from your favorite things like flowers, foods, or woody scents are safe and better for health. Throw away any chemical concoctions. They are no longer made from good things since the 80s!

Homemade Air Freshener Recipes
Homemade Air Fresheners
Home and Garden Cleaning OdorsMarch 16, 2011
Perfume as Air Freshener
Using Perfume as Air Freshener
Finished Air Freshener
Mason Jar Air Freshener
flip flop air freshener
Making Car Air Fresheners
Air Ionizer and Purifier for Allergies
Improving Indoor Air Quality