Italian Ravioli Stew
- 2 cups sliced fresh carrots
- 1 cup chopped onions
- 2 (14.5 oz) cans chicken broth
- 2 (14.5 oz) cans Italian-style diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (19 oz) can white or red kidney beans, drained
- 2 tsp. dried basil
- 1 (9 oz) package refrigerated Italian sausage, or cheese-filled ravioli
In a 4-quart slow cooker, combine all ingredients except ravioli; mix well and cover. Cook on LOW setting for 6 hours or until vegetables are tender. Before serving, increase heat to HIGH setting. Add ravioli, cover and cook an additional 10 to 12 minutes or until ravioli are tender.
By Connie from Cotter, AR
Add your voice to the conversation.