Italian Ravioli Stew
- 2 cups sliced fresh carrots
- 1 cup chopped onions
- 2 (14.5 oz) cans chicken broth
- 2 (14.5 oz) cans Italian-style diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (19 oz) can white or red kidney beans, drained
- 2 tsp. dried basil
- 1 (9 oz) package refrigerated Italian sausage, or cheese-filled ravioli
In a 4-quart slow cooker, combine all ingredients except ravioli; mix well and cover. Cook on LOW setting for 6 hours or until vegetables are tender. Before serving, increase heat to HIGH setting. Add ravioli, cover and cook an additional 10 to 12 minutes or until ravioli are tender.
By Connie from Cotter, AR
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Related Content(article continues below)
In This Guide
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on February 23, 2017 at 8:57:54 PM on 10.0.1.80 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us