Kim Anderson Wallpaper Border (Boy Meets Girl)

I created a tribute to my family using the Kim Anderson wallpaper border (Boy Meets Girl) and now we have moved from that home. I want to do the same thing at my new house and I desperately need 4 rolls of the wallpaper border. Please let me know if you can find any at all. I'm willing to purchase in single rolls, as well. Thanks!

C Salpietra from Evansville, Indiana

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

wallpaper rolls
Finding Kim Anderson Wallpaper
Blue and white retro wallpaper.
Cleaning Wallpaper
13 year old gift ideas
Gift Ideas for a 13 Year Old Girl
Illustration of two kids in costumes.  A witch and a pirate.
Making a Dutch Girl Costume
Painting Over Wallpaper, Vintage Peeling Wallaper
Painting Over Wallpaper
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 7:20:50 AM on 10.0.1.155 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.