Qadira (Syberian Husky)

Qadira is a 15 month old Siberian Husky. We got her from a breeder in Tennessee and had her sent down to Florida when she was just a few weeks old!

She loves having treats of course, running, and she especially loves to swim. She can swim for hours! Qadira has somewhat webbed paws so they are perfect not just for running in the snow, but it makes her a very strong swimmer. A regular fish!

A week after we welcomed her into the family, we noticed something was very wrong. We took her to the hospital and he told us she had Parvo virus. She was in the animal hospital for two weeks, and we visited everyday.

When we contacted the breeder, she told us that the other puppies she had were dying of Parvo as well. Apparently the vet who gave them the Parvo injections when they were born administered them incorrectly. Ninety-eight puppies died that month, but Qadira decided she was going to live, and she did!

By KatFish from Fort Lauderdale, FL

Qadira is such a beautiful dog, and it's just a shame all those other little puppies were lost. I'm glad you found a good vet.

We wish you the best with her.

Songwriter

Reply Like this photo? Yes

What a beautiful darling you have!

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Qadira is one lucky pup! I'm also glad that you have a good Vet. That's a shame about all the puppies and it's going to cost the breeder some serious money as well.

I read somewhere years ago if you had a dog that died from parvo that you shouldn't bring another dog into the house for 6 months and there were also all sorts of cleaning and disinfecting that had to be done as well. I don't know if that information is still accurate though. I'm really glad your little girl was able to pull through!

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Oftentimes your dog will get parvo from the vaccine. Research ingredients in vaccines ( such as vaclib.org) and you will never again vaccinate your pets or your children. This is documented as it is the law that big pharma must divulge ingredients when asked. Remember though, mercury ( which destroys the brain) is now called thimerisol. Also remember formaldehyde, antifreeze, human fetalcells, rotting monkey brains and other dangers are included as well. Documented. Go to antivaccine sites that include ingredients. See for yourself.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Such a lovely dog and how terrible that she had to go through such a rough beginning. I'm so happy she had you to help her though, and got through it with the aid of a really good vet. Just look at those gorgeous eyes and know that you have a best friend for as long as she lives. We wish you both a very long and happy life together.

I've heard some very bad information about vaccinations too, and I still don't know what is being done about them if anything. Maybe we should all be checking into it. If the breeder had the puppies all vaccinated, it's possible the vaccinations caused their deaths. It's a very sad situation.

Good Luck now.

Pookarina

Reply Like this photo? Yes

A puppy can not leave a registered breeder until eight weeks old can have first Parvo virus vaccination at five weeks. Do you mean the person you had puppy from lost this large amount of puppy's? If so there is something terrible wrong here. And to suggest a Veterinarian did not know how to administer a simple procedure like vaccination is ridiculous.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

What an absolutely beautiful baby you have! And so lucky she survived, what a rough start you all had. Hope you have many more happy years together!

Reply Like this photo? Yes

there is a girl in Ada, OK that was trying to sell me this same dog. I sent them a $50 deposit. so I sent it and out of curiosity I Google Image Check and here I see the same dog. If you would like to contact me, I am at kking74110 at yahoo.com

Reply Like this photo? Yes

This picture has been on our site since 2011 so it is entirely possible that someone copied it and is passing it off as their own. I would be suspicious of this breeder.

Reply Like this photo? Yes