Is My Dog a Purebred Husky?

Having a DNA test done may be the best way to determine if your dog is pure bred. This page is about is my dog a purebred Husky?

I would like to know if anyone could tell me if my 11 month old is a pure bred? I don't know as she was given to me by a friend of mine and I was told that she could be, but he wasn't 100% sure.

Answers

Her markings and physical characteristics look like those of a pure bred Siberian Huskie.

Just beautiful !Take a look at this link and pictures, She may be a Alaskan Malamute- similar to an Artic Husky - en.wikipedia.org/.../alaskan_malamute

From his marking, shape and looks I would say yes he is a purebred husky for sure. I am surprised the person you bought the dog from did not give you the breeding papers so you could register the dog.

Normally dogs like this come with some sort of breeding papers so you can register your dog. I would go back and ask the person for the paperwork so you can register the dog.

Your dog looks more like a Malamute than a Huskie.

Can someone tell me if I have a full bred Husky? I'm curious because its ears are floppy.

Answers

He looks pure to me. You can always have a dna test done.

What a sweet face and smile!!! I do see a lot of husky in that bundle of love, but also see just a drop of Chow or Samoyed. Talk to the vet and get his or her take. They can look at the jaw, hips, bones, etc and give you a good guesstimate.

May you have a lovely history together!! ENJOY!!

What a beautiful bundle of fur, BUT as for pure Husky, I just am not to sure of the ears. Husky ears are usually similar to German Shepard and those stick straight up , although it is just a puppy you can not truly tell right now. If you must know you can have a vet do a DNA test, either way it is a dog to be loved !!

It is hard to tell because he looks like pretty young dog. Ears can change a lot at that age. It will be easier to tell in a couple months. He looks to me to be at least 75% husky.

The owners told me that those were her parents, but can Huskies have 3 solid colors in their coat? I'm just curious on what breed she is.

Answers

The face looks like a husky. Im not sure about the body. You could have a dna test done to make sure

I believe a purebred can, yes

I feel like she's a Rottweiler husky mix but like said with a DNA test i can tell. Thankyou for answering

Your dog is beautiful, and the eyes are definitely a Husky. As for the color this one could be questionable. However, even if the dog is a pure breed the coloring can come from one of the parents a long time ago. It could mean that a long time back on of the parents was mixed with another dog and the coloring stay in the genes.

Normally on the first litter this will come out. I had that happen with my dogs who are both pure breed Bichons. Well, it sort of looks like they are not as pure breed as they told me they were because one of the puppies doens't look like a Bichon at all.

Can anyone tell me if my dog is a Husky, please?

Answers

He does not have the blue eyes that a husky would.He does not have the white coat a husky normally have.You can also have a dna test done.

How cute!!!! Not to worry, your dog looks like a young Husky! Yes they can have brown eyes and added color to there coat.

Here is info to confirm-www.huskypuppiesinfo.com/siberian-husky-eye-colors

The dog could have some husky in him because he does look like a mixed breed of dog. The real question is where did you get him from? Did the breeder tell you he was a full blooded husky or not? Did they show you papers on the dog? This is important to identify the dog and the blood line. Go back to where you purchased the dog from and ask to see the papers on the dog.

Pets Dogs AdviceMarch 2, 2018
😷
😎
🐛
🌻
📓
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Is-My-Dog-a-Purebred-Husky-1.html