Is My Dog a Purebred Husky?

Having a DNA test done may be the best way to determine if your dog is pure bred. This page is about is my dog a purebred Husky?

The owners told me that those were her parents, but can Huskies have 3 solid colors in their coat? I'm just curious on what breed she is.

Best Answer

The face looks like a husky. Im not sure about the body. You could have a dna test done to make sure

I believe a purebred can, yes

I feel like she's a Rottweiler husky mix but like said with a DNA test i can tell. Thankyou for answering

Your dog is beautiful, and the eyes are definitely a Husky. As for the color this one could be questionable. However, even if the dog is a pure breed the coloring can come from one of the parents a long time ago. It could mean that a long time back on of the parents was mixed with another dog and the coloring stay in the genes.

Normally on the first litter this will come out. I had that happen with my dogs who are both pure breed Bichons. Well, it sort of looks like they are not as pure breed as they told me they were because one of the puppies doens't look like a Bichon at all.