Washable Place Mats for Dog Dishes

I keep a poly/cotton washable place mat under my dogs bowl to keep the floor clean where she eats and drinks. She tends to flick food out of her bowl when she eats, this way I can wash the place mat and replace it with a clean one instead of scrubbing the floor around the dog bowl all the time. You can usually find washable place mats in a dollar store.

Source: I had seen doggie place mats with rubber backing in the store and knew that the rubber backing would deteriorate over time so I decided to use a regular washable place mat instead. I guess it is my own idea.

By Luv to Cook from NC

Good idea. I used to put my doggie's food bowl and water dish on a boot tray that had a 1-inch lip around it. It kept everything off the floor. I also bought a round plastic cloth that goes under the Christmas tree (for $.25 after Christmas), for the future. It also has a lip around the edge.

Purple Placemat
Uses for Placemats
Pets FoodMarch 24, 2008
Purple Yoga Mat
Cleaning a Yoga Mat
Plastic Cutting Mats
Uses for Plastic Cutting Mats
dog with hair covering its eyes and messy coat
Removing Mats and Tangles from a Dog's Coat
Up close photo of a colorful koi quilt.
Cleaning a Quilt
🎄