Creamy Crab Dip
Very tasty with veggies or crackers.
- 2 pkgs. (8 oz. each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 Tbsp. white wine or chicken broth
- 2 Tbsp. grated onion
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1/8 tsp. ground nutmeg
- 3 drops hot pepper sauce
- 6 oz. premium crabmeat, drained
- 4 Tbsp. minced fresh parsley, divided
- 1/3 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- Assorted veggies or crackers
In a large heavy saucepan over low heat, combine the first nine ingredients. Cook and stir until cream cheese is melted and mixture is heated through. Stir in crab and 2 Tbsp. parsley; heat through.
Transfer to a serving bowl; sprinkle with almonds, paprika and remaining parsley. Serve warm with crackers. Refrigerate leftover.
Source: A friend Theresa
By Raymonde from North Bay, Ontario
Add your voice to the conversation.