Haley's Fresh Strawberry Vanilla Pudding Pie

Our granddaughter made this pie for us as you see in the pictures. It was so delicious, and a great cool addition to our meal on a hot July day.

• 2 boxes vanilla pudding
  • 2 cups milk
  • 1 1/2 cup Cool Whip
  • 2 cups fresh strawberries
  • 8 whole fresh strawberries
  • 1 graham cracker crust
  • 2 graham cracker squares crushed

Cook the pudding/pie filling according to directions with the 2 cups milk. Cool then add 1 1/2 cups Cool Whip and 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries; mix and pour into crust. Top with fresh strawberries sliced in half. Sprinkle with crushed graham crackers.

By Ann from Loup City, NE

Ann, this looks so good it makes my stomach rumble! It's sort of like the old coolwhip pudding pies that were so popular in the 70s & 80s, only with a twist(the strawberries). Your granddaughter must be very proud of herself in being able to make this for her family! I think I'll pass this recipe to my 2 boys to try! Thanks!

I just noticed someone gave it a thumbs down? Why on earth would you do that? If you don't like the sound of the recipe, ignore it, don't vote for it, whatever, but why would you give it a thumbs down? It's not a bad recipe, it's not going to hurt someone! Would whoever did this care to let us know your reason why you think it deserves a thumbs down?

Vanilla Pudding Pie
Vanilla Pudding Pie Recipes
Food and Recipes Recipes Baking & Desserts Pies Other FruitJuly 14, 2011
Strawberry Pudding
Strawberry Pudding Recipes
Vanilla cake with filling and vanilla frosting.
Vanilla Cake Recipes
Homemade vanilla extract in a glass bottle.
Making Vanilla Extract
Vanilla frosting on a lemon layer cake.
Vanilla Frosting Recipes