Vanilla Pudding Pie Recipes
Pudding is a yummy filling for a cold, dessert pie. This page contains vanilla pudding pie recipes
Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these recipes. If you have made this recipe please submit a photo and let us know how it worked. Or, add your own recipe variation.
Our granddaughter made this pie for us as you see in the pictures. It was so delicious, and a great cool addition to our meal on a hot July day.
- 2 boxes vanilla pudding
- 2 cups milk
- 1 1/2 cup Cool Whip
- 2 cups fresh strawberries
- 8 whole fresh strawberries
- 1 graham cracker crust
- 2 graham cracker squares crushed
Cook the pudding/pie filling according to directions with the 2 cups milk. Cool then add 1 1/2 cups Cool Whip and 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries; mix and pour into crust. Top with fresh strawberries sliced in half. Sprinkle with crushed graham crackers.
By Ann from Loup City, NE
This is a pie like dessert that is wonderfully layered with graham crackers and pudding. This pie has a graham cracker crust and also has a wonderful topping of cherry pie filling. It is served chilled.
- 14 graham crackers OR vanilla wafers
- 1 pkg instant vanilla pudding
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 cup cool whip
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- Mix the pudding with milk and cool whip.
- In 9x9 inch pan layer bottom with crackers. Don't use all the graham crackers or vanilla wafers for the bottom of the pan.
- Pour ½ of the pudding mixture over the crackers.
- Layer crackers over the pudding mix.
- Layer the last half of the pudding mix over the crackers.
- Pour the cherry pie filling over this entire dish.
- Chill over night and then serve.
Double recipe if you are using a 9x13 inch pan.