The Gift Of Tea

One of the best gifts we ever received from a friend was a huge bag of individually wrapped name brand teabags (all different varieties and flavors). It was from a coworker, whose sister worked at a brand name tea factory and got factory discounts. With drinking tea everyday, that huge bag kept us supplied in tea for 2-3 years!

By Terri H. from NV

What a wonderful gift. At Christmas I got a container of different flavored tea bags from a sweet, generous neighbor. I stretched them by using one flavored tea bag and one regular tea bag in my drip coffeemaker. The two bags made a whole afternoon's worth of hot flavored tea. It was a real treat to have delicious hot flavored tea every day.

I AM A LOVER OF TEA ALSO AND I HAVE BASKETS FULL OF TEABAGS; THERE IS A WEBSITE THAT YOU CAN PRINT TEABAG COVERS (ALENKA'S PRINTABLES); YOU INSERT A TEABAG INTO THE PRETTY COVER AND GIVE AS A "HAPPY" TO SOMEONE. I KEEP A SUPPLY OF THESE TEABAGS PRINTED FOR "HAPPY" OCCASIONS.

Holidays and Parties Gifts FoodAugust 1, 2007
Fishing gear.
Making a Fishing Gift Basket
Tea Cup and Saucer on White Background
Crafts Using Tea Cups and Saucers
Crochet top pin cushion, a craft found on Thriftyfun. Submitted by a member.
Making a Tea Cup Pincushion
Chai Tea Latte
Chai Tea Latte Recipes
🎄