Faded Spot on Coach Purse From Cleaning

I bought a Coach bag not to long ago. I was so excited about my bag that I wore it to school. When I got home I saw a green stain on my bag. I was so upset.

The purse is fabric. I tried getting the stain off with soap and water. It kind of came out, but it left the material of the bag looking faded. Now where the stain was the color of the bag looks faded, almost like a white color. What do I do?

By Erica from NJ

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Home and Garden Cleaning AdviceFebruary 22, 2010
Placemat Purse
Making a Placemat Purse
Coach Purse
Stain Proofing a Coach Purse
Cleaning a Coach Purse
Cleaning a Coach Purse
Plarn coin purse.
Plarn Coin Purse
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 1:13:18 PM on 10.0.0.27 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.