Diabetic Recipes and Help!

I have just got to share this link with you. I was diagnosed with Type 2 Diabetes a few months ago and it was all change with my diet. I was running round in circles trying to find out as much information as i could and of course find nice recipes to suit the new food regime. Now I have found this link and it's fantastic.

It takes second to download on Broadband and it's free. As well as giving me lots of invaluable diabetic help links it gives me a whole plethora of recipes and the ability to add many more of my own as I find them. For a newly diagnosed diabetic, this certainly looks to be a great help to me. I just couldn't keep this to myself.

http://www.azzcardfile.com/collections/diabeticdiet.html

The above link shows you the screenshot and click on the left-hand side link at the bottom of the page to download.

All best wishes

By Monique from Somerset, U.K

Thank you so much!!!! this is a wonderful site and program.

Thank you.

A very helpful and free newsletter written by a person with Type 2 diabetes who is a professional and thorough writer is something I'd like to suggest.

Has a lot of practical relevant info.

Go to:

www.mendosa.com

to sign up for the email newsletter.

Thank you for the nice feedback and the link to Mendosa.com - i have just subscribed myself.

Everyone who posts here is so nice and so very thoughtful.

Monique x

If you are looking for recipes you might also want to check out www.kraftfoods.com. They have a special section for diabetics. Also I believe that www.cookinglight.com list diabetic exchanges and the like on their recipes. Hope this will help you out.

Monica - I love your beautifyl rainbow color butterfly.

Fresh Salad
Diabetic Recipes
Health & Beauty Weight LossApril 27, 2006
Apple Pie
Diabetic Apple Pie Recipes
Making Diabetic Powdered Sugar (Sugar Free)
Blueberry Pie
Diabetic Blueberry Pie
Graham Cracker Crust
Diabetic Graham Cracker Crust Recipes
🎉
🎄