Puppy is Sick After Parvo Shot

Why is my puppy sick after her parvo and dewormer shots?

By Letty

Best Answer

First, very sorry. The parvovirus is what your dog has. The shot has a live parvovirus strain in low dose to stimulate your dogs system for a possible future run in w the virus. However, in many dogs they just can't fight off that small amount in the shot. It's not your fault. If you decided not to get the vaccine, he could have contracted parvo becuase its everywhere. Dogs and puppies get sick and die all the time shortly after shots. The ones that don't just vomit and get tired for a few days. The real issue at hand is the vaccine. And new parvo strains. It's the same reason people get the flu symptoms following the flu shot. Many people opt to stick with just the mandatory rabies and chance it.

In my opinion after the loss of our puppy and a 700.00 vet bill, I will never vaccinate a dog until " they" decide to formulate a vaccine the isn't deadly. I have 2 dogs that have never been given s single shot ever. They also eat raw meat, rice and eggs. No commercial dog food. They are 3 years old and have both been around public areas every day. No illness. The shots can kill. Good luck. God bless and keep researching.

Contact your vet.

My Dog is Sick After Getting a Parvo/Distemper Shot
My Dog Is Sick After Getting a Parvo/Distemper Shot
Pets Dogs HealthJune 24, 2010
dog with parvo
Information About Parvo
A dog being seen by a veterinarian.
Can a Dog Get Parvo Again?
Puppy With Parvo
Caring for a Puppy With Parvo
Puppy Smelling Flower
Getting a Puppy After Losing One to Parvo
🎉
🎄