Question
Share>Newsletters>Account>About>

Looking For Deluxe EZ Bow Maker Instructions

I have lost the instructions to my Deluxe EZ Bow Maker. Where can I print a set of instructions?

By Angela from Tampa, FL

Best Answer

This answer has been rated the best for this question.

By Angela [1]05/28/2008

I still have the instructions for mine. I'm not sure where you can get them online as their website doesn't work for me. Here is the information from the back of the booklet; perhaps it will help.
EZ BOWZ, LLC.
2354 Chapman Hwy.
Sevierville, TN 37876
(865) 453-3060
FAX (865) 429-3743
(800) 311-6529
web: www.ezbows.com (this site never loaded for me)
email: helpdesk@ezbows.com

Hope this helps you. E-mail me if you need more assistance.
Angie

Here are the recent answer to this question.

By michaelmybeloved04/05/2014

This site... a few hoops to jump through to download (you have to register your email address) but it only took me about 2 minutes or less.

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1791039 ... %A2Z-BOW-MAKER%E2%84%A2-INSTRUCTIONS

By Patricia01/19/2010

You can print the instructions here: www.ezcraft.com/PDF/ez_bow_maker_instruction.pdf. If you are looking for something specific, you can also email the company from that website and they will snail mail you what you need at no cost! Good luck and happy crafting! :-)

Editor's Note: This site no longer loads and the company appears to have changed names or gone out of business.

Thrifty Fun has been around so long that many of our pages have been reset several times. Archives are older versions of the page and the feedback that was provided then.

Archive: Looking For Deluxe EZ Bow Maker Instructions

I have lost the directions for the EZ Bow Maker. Does any one have them or know where can I find them? Thanks so much.

By Jane from Syracuse, NY

RE: Looking For Deluxe EZ Bow Maker Instructions

ezcraft.com (12/26/2009)

By MJR000