Crockpot Pork Roast

My favorite way to cook a pork roast is to put it in my crockpot and pour a packet of ranch dressing mix on it, then add a can of chicken broth. Cook on high for an hour then on low for 6 or 7 hours.

By Christi from Paducah, KY

What size can of chicken broth?

This sounds REALLY good!

Thanks for sharing

Editor's Note: Sounds like a regular size can (16 - 20 oz) would do it.

I'm going to have to try this recipe! For years I have made my pork roast in the crockpot using only onions and one cup of water with 2 Tablespoons of soy sauce and cook it for about 8 hours on low. It's moist and flavorful and any leftovers make wonderful chop suey meat! It's one of my family's favorites.

I use the 14 ounce can of chicken broth. The crockpot makes up any more liquid you might need. Actually I made this today. So good. Just a tip, since my husband was the one home with this today and he didnt do what I normally do, you might want to flip it over after a few hours, so that the seasoning get evenly on both sides.

Crockpot Pork Roast
Crockpot Pork Roast Recipes
Food and Recipes Recipes CrockpotOctober 3, 2006
crockpot pulled pork
Crockpot Pulled Pork Recipes
Barbecue Pork
Barbecue Pork Recipes
Pork Roast
Pork Roast Recipes
Healthy Crockpot Recipes
Healthy Crockpot Recipes
🎉
🎄