Share a SolutionAsk a Question

Gift Ideas for a Long-term Boyfriend

Getting the right gift for your long-term boyfriend can be a tough decision. This is a guide about gift ideas for a long-term boyfriend.

June 5, 2008 Flag

My boyfriend have been going out 1 year on the 17th of this month. I'm not sure what we can do or where we can go to celebrate it, any ideas? Also, I'm not sure on what present to buy him, as the only things he's really into are cars and computer games. I want to buy him something he'll remember forever.

Rachel from UK

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Best Answer

On our first anniversary, I wrote done 365 reasons that I loved him. One for each day we had been together. I typed them on the computer and numbered them. About 15 a page. I then taped the pages together end to end and made a scroll out of it. Tied it with ribbon and called it good. Some were serious, others humorous, some sexual, others just quirky. He liked it and saved it.

Seven children later and we are still going strong. Be warned however. My husband has pulled the scroll out a few times over the years when I have complained about something, to remind me that I use to love that about him. It generally stops the disagreement. We read it and it reminds us of why we are together.

Best Answer

Where and what did u do on your first date? Do it again and get him a poster of his dream car framed professionally. Is there a show and shine or car show near by at that time? How about tickets to that.

Best Answer

My boyfriend is into cars and computers also. He loves to go to the car shows we have local. I bought him a model of one of his favorite cars for his birthday in March. Not a model kit but, just the model itself. Good Luck!

One more thing...years ago for my husband's birthday I purchased about 5 or 6 gifts and had them dropped off at his desk, 1 at a time, throughout the day. The last one being a hotel key.

It really tripped him out.

[After further thought...Save this for your 1st wedding anniversary or his birthday AFTER you're married. hehehe]

How about a bracelet with dog chains. You can personalize it and have it engraved.

Me and my boyfriend have been dating for 8 months and going strong. I want to get him something that is so sweet and so adorable and shows him how much I love him! I also want it to be useful too. Something that shows him I know what he wants! I was going to get him a hunting rifle but I found out I can't because it has to be under his name. Now I'm stuck! I want to figure out something to get him that all his friends want, but I'm stuck.

I have a boyfriend and it will be a year in a month and we have been friends for four years now. He LOVES LOVES fishing and even wants to go pro. He makes okay money so he buy himself what he wants so I am running out of things to get him for Christmas. Do you have any ideas?

I have no idea what to get my boyfriend this year for Christmas. We have been dating 3 years and each year it gets harder. He doesn't like cars or adventure sports, or really lovey dovey gifts either. He loves computer stuff and games but honestly, we're so different its unbelievable. And since I really don't like computers or games so much (or even understand what the big deal is), everything I get him/want to get him, he either doesn't like the game or has it already. I'm really stuck. And he wont actually tell me what he WOULD like for Christmas... help? lol xxx

If I didn't know any better, I'd say you were dating my boyfriend. Most of my gifts to him are either practical, sexy, or just fun! Here are some things iIve gotten him that your guy might like:

1. Sound activated equalizer t-shirt (great for a guy who loves electronics and music)

2. Sheep-skin, wool lined slippers

3. Make your own hot sauce kit

4. Photo mug,with our favorite photo together on it

5. MP3 shower radio with fog-free shaving mirror

Gifts.com is also a great site for ideas. They ask for the age, gender,occasion, and relationship of the recipient to you, and then come up with various gift ideas according to that info.

Why don't you send him some chocolates? I did that recently to my boyfriend, we have been together for over a year. I wanted to do something nice and special for him and I know he loves truffles so I sent him some using this site: http://www.sere  tes.com/Truffles He really loved them and he was really surprised!

Anniversary Gift Ideas for a Boyfriend
Anniversary Gift Ideas for a Boyfriend
Holidays and Parties Gifts AnniversaryMarch 6, 2017
Fishing gear.
Making a Fishing Gift Basket
Boyfriend and Girlfriend
Locating an Old Boyfriend
A girl giving her boyfriend an anniversary gift.
Creative Anniversary Gift for Boyfriend
Gift Ideas for a New Boyfriend
Gift Ideas for a New Boyfriend
👒
🐰
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site.
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on March 22, 2017 at 11:21:05 AM on 10.0.0.40 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.