What kind of dog is this? (Chow Mix?)

This is my 2 and half month old PAPAYA. Please somebody tell me what kind of dog he is.

Thank you!
Kina from Tuggerah

Answers

March 12, 2008 Flag

Thank you!
Kina from Tuggerah

Answers:

What kind of dog is this?

Papaya is adorable! He looks like he's a chow chow mix. If he has black spots on his tongue, then he is. (09/25/2006)

By Judy Curcuru

What kind of dog is this?

I don't know what kind of dog he is. He looks like a chow. But he is the cutest thing I've ever seen. Good Luck together.

TC in MO (09/25/2006)

By TC in MO

What kind of dog is this?

I think he might have a little Akita in him too. Not sure because we can't see the tail (it would have a curl, or two if you are lucky!). But hubby says the ridge down his nose and I think the shape of his head too. Whatever he is, he's a cutey! (09/25/2006)

By michawnpita

What kind of dog is this?

I think you shouldn't worry about him until he gets some good growth on him - then it might be evident what kind of dog he is - or not. lol But Vets are pretty good at identifying breeds - when he's old enough to identify anyway. He's a darling though! (09/26/2006)

By jrslady

What kind of dog is this?

To me Papaya looks like he may be a breed of dog called a Shiba Inu. I suggest going to google typing in that breed and hitting images.They have many pictures there - that way you could better judge for yourself.
The Shiba is probably one of the most universally appealing of all breeds. It has the look toy manufacturers try to capture in their favorite stuffed animal, the teddy bear. But the Shiba is not a toy. It is a very lively little dog with a unique set of characteristics. Check this Url for more information on the breed.

http://www.shibas.org/newstand/geninfo.html

I hope this helps
Barb (09/26/2006)

By spyderbyte

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Chow Chow Mix
Chow Chow Mix Photos
Pets DogsSeptember 23, 2006
"Puppy Love" Puppy Chow
Puppy Chow Snack Recipes
Chicken Chow Mein
Chicken Chow Mein Casserole Recipes
Muffin (Golden Retriever - Chow Mix)
Golden Retriever/Chow Mix Photos
Honey the Dog at the Top of a Large Hill
Chow Chow Breed Information and Photos
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 20, 2017 at 6:22:05 AM on 10.0.2.145 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.