Poll: Do you receive home newspaper delivery?

Today's poll asks: Do you receive home newspaper delivery? Please post your answer below.

If you have any feedback about this poll, feel free to post it below in the feedback forum.

I wish we had home newspaper delivery. It would be nice not to have to drive to the store everyday; which my husband does. There isn't any home delivery in our small town.

Yes, I get a daily newspaper delivered. It's wonderul, especially when the snow starts piling up or it's raining cats and dogs. It's always right in front of my door and I don't have to go and look for it

Not only do I not get the paper delieved I seriously wish they would STOP CALLING MY HOUSE!

I get calls from area newspapers at least twice a week and no matter how many times I tell them NO they call back.

I've asked to be taken off the calling lists and I've talked to supervisors telling them NO and NEVER yet still the phone does not stop ringing *sigh* It's even worse then those looneys down in florida & up in canada that want me to get satalite TV *boggles* but I can't tell them to stop calling cuz they hang up too fast.

Though, ummm...I plan to start calling the newspaper back on a daily basis just to thank them for calling. I reckon they got 5 or 6 numbers I can annoy - just as they annoy me.

*shrug* Sorry fer the rant...

We don't take our local paper because they don't offer Sunday Only delivery.

We receive Sunday papers in the middle of the night and go through the coupons marking the ones I want. Then if we want more papers we can get more for the good coupons. We also get a 7 day a week local paper, that has less coupons.

Air Courier
Becoming an Air Courier
Plastic Newspaper Bag
Uses for Plastic Newspaper Bags
Newspaper Nail Art
Newspaper Nail Art
Making Paper Bags From Newspaper