Wake Up Early To Exercise

I have found that the best time to exercise is first thing in the morning, that way, I don't have to find time throughout the day to try to get some exercise. I set my alarm to get up 30 minutes earlier each day.

I also keep a pair of sneakers at work so I can go for a stroll during lunch or take a 15-minute break to take a short walk. It's a great way to de-stress. I always take the steps instead of the elevator too. Plus, I keep a resistance band in my desk to do whatever exercises I can throughout the day.

If you really want to do something, you'll find a way even if it is just several mini-workouts. I figure any exercise is better than no exercise at all.

By Rachel's Mom from Wilkesboro, NC

People Exercising
Finding Time To Exercise
Health & Beauty Fitness ExerciseJuly 29, 2011
Man working out on an elliptical at the gym.
Fixing a Squeaky Elliptical
exercise roller machine
Finding a Vintage Roller Exercise Machine
A woman eating an apple with her baby.
Diet and Exercise After Pregnancy
doberman puppy
How Much Exercise Does a Puppy Need?