Beloved Stuffed Chicken Breast Recipe

Here's a recipe that I absolutely love!

Igredients:

• 2 skinless boneless chicken breasts
  • 1 package of cream cheese
  • 2 Tbsp. Italian seasoning
  • 2 Tbsp. your favorite honey hot prepared mustard
  • 6 oz (uncooked) bacon
  • 2 cups of Italian seasoned bread crumbs
  • 2 eggs beaten well

Directions:

Cook bacon fully and set aside on towel to drain. Meanwhile, by placing breasts between two pieces of plastic wrap, pound them until 1/4in thick. In a small container, add softened cream cheese, Italian seasoning, and crumbled bacon. Mix well.

Paint pounded chicken breasts with the honey hot mustard, then divide the cream cheese mixture between the two breasts. Roll them up like a cake roll, being careful to tuck in the cheese mix. Then allow to set up in the refrigerator, covered, for about 2 hours.

Then roll through the egg mixture, and into the bread crumbs. With this I myself will freeze them and serve them the next day, due to the soft cheese, it has a better chance of staying inside the chicken when its cooked frozen, otherwise it seems to just melt out and your left with wonderful tasting hollow chicken and a very tasty sauce!

Remove from the freezer and cook at 350 degrees for roughly 20 min. checking closely, as the chicken is very thin and won't take as long a thick breast. When you see the cheese begin to exit then your creation is done!

By Kate

I would like to try this recipe -- sounds delicious. I just to be sure of what size package of cream cheese. Thank you.

I believe its the 8oz package. from what ive seen there are only two in the grocery marts. the tiny 4oz and the 8oz..and i use the larger, for me the more cream cheese the better!....mmm