Finding a Drip Tray for a Foreman Grill

This small indoor grill is a popular kitchen appliance. Finding replacement parts can sometimes be a challenge. This is a guide about finding a drip tray for a George Foreman grill.

Where can I buy a replacement drip tray for my George Foreman Indoor Outdoor Grill Model GFO201R?

Best Answer

I have seen these for sale on eBay but not sure of the size but probably compatible with several models.

George Foreman Company has a big web site and probably sells all accessories for their products.

I will check eBay. As to the GF website - no help at all.

I need a drip pan outdoor grill for George foremen

I am looking for a replacement drip tray for a George Foreman grill. It is a model GR30VTTWHT.

By Deb

Best Answer

I have used a long corn on the cob bowl I found at the dollar store.

Best Answer

I use the small pan that's made for my toaster oven. I like it much better than the little drip pan that came with the George Foreman grill.

If you don't want to spend the money just use a peanut butter or mayonnaise lid. Cheap and functional!

Where can I find the tray for the melted fat, for a George Forman grill?

By Lisa

Best Answer

You really don't have to spend a lot of money on a new one, if you don't mind cleaning and sanitizing. I see these at my local flea market (swap meet). Try looking at Goodwill or 2nd hand stores. You may find one for under a dollar. Hope this helps; good luck!

Best Answer

The oblong dishes you put an ear of corn in works. That is what I used when mine broke.

I am looking for George Foreman grill machine drip pan and scraper that got lost.

By Bernadette from Washington, IN

Best Answer

I saw several at Goodwill just last weekend! You can take a strip of aluminum foil and make one the length of your grill. It's disposable and doesn't need to be cleaned.

Best Answer

For a Foreman Grease Catcher, I use corn on the cob trays that I bought at a dollar (tree) store Four for One dollar. Top rack dishwasher safe also. For my extra large Grill, I put two of them next to each other (overlapped just a bit)

Check your local thrift stores. They are wonderful for those odds and ends!

My friend can only use a George Foreman because he was in a car accident 20 yrs ago. His hungry dog took off with his tray because he loves grease. He still uses the tray, but the ends of the tray are chewed off. Now to find a new tray, eBay sells them, but its all in US and he will pay $10 for the tray and $30 for shipping and handling. No stores sell replacements. Can someone help please?

By Doret

I just use the smaller, rectangular shaped Styrofoam trays that come from some grocery items, usually in the produce aisle, ex: 3 tangerines or 3 avocados would be that size.

Are you talking about the drip tray that you put in front of the grill to catch the drips? I happen to have one or 2 that I was going to put out for our next yard sale. You can send me an email kg8641 AT gmail.com

Karen

If your are just using it to catch drips why not use the plastic trays for individual flatware items. The one designated for table knives should be about the right size. I got mine out of the drawer and checked it. They are used in a drawer to separate flatware items.

I need a drip tray for the George Foreman Lean Mean Fat Grilling Machine, model no grp4ptmr. The grill was give to me by a friend and it didn't have the drip tray. I love the grill, but it sure makes a mess without the tray or pan, whatever it is called.

By Sarah

If you can't find one at the company website, just use a lid or small bowl.

I'm not sure what size you need, but would an ice cube tray work? I have the big, family sized Foreman Grill without a tray. I ended up using a section of a silverware tray I cut apart when it was too big to fit inside the silverware drawer. All you need is something that will fit under the lip of the grill.

I would bet there are a lot of these "trays" drifting around out "there" (kind of like the lost socks) as I hear of people wanting the trays quite often.

I bought one of these grills at a thrift store (for my daughter) and alas - no tray. I finally found 2 of the trays at another thrift store so I could finally give her the grill.

I hope your question will start people "thinking" about what can be used that can be found around the house in place of the tray. I have heard these can be purchased on eBay or the George Foreman web site but cannot verify this.

What size is the drip tray for a Foreman grill GGR62 and where can I get one? In moving I lost the tray.

I need a drip tray for George Foreman Grilling Machine GR144.

By Cheryl

I use a pan that came with an old toaster oven. I'd rather use that than the drip pan that came with my George Foreman.

I need a drip tray part #22619 for my George Foreman grill #GRP4PBW.

By Ron from Appleton, WI

I ended up just using the styrofoam trays that come under meat or grocery purchases..free!

Where can I purchase a drip tray for my George Foreman grill, model 10ABW, P/N 20148 in white?

By Margaret N.

Have you tried replacements.com?

I need drip trays for a model crp4p, George Foreman grill. Where can I get some?

By EDowling

What type/size grease drip tray do I need for a brand new black George Foreman grill that cooks 4 parties at a time? I lost mine already. :)

By Tracey

Can anyone recommend a source for a replacement drip tray for the GR 70 Fusion Grill? Mine is cracked (due to heat exposure I suspect) so it no longer traps liquid adequately.

By Lois

Where can I get a drip tray for my George Foreman grill?

By Joel from Baltimore, MD

Answers:

Where to Purchase a Drip Tray for George Foreman Grill

Any kind of container that is heat resistant and fits under the front of the George Foreman will work. I use the aluminum tray from my toaster oven most of the time. I like it better than the George Foreman tray as it holds more liquid. (12/08/2010)

By Hate Litter

I honestly don't know, but you can use one of the disposable aluminum pans used for roasting if it's one of the indoor/outdoor grills and if it's one of the small counter top grills you can use a disposable pie pan. You can cut them to size and they are pliable enough to form the way you want it and they are washable. (12/08/2010)

By Deeli

www.goodmans.net They have appliance parts for everything, large and small. (12/09/2010)

By Beth

You might want to ask at:
http://www.groups.Yahoo.com/group/George_Foreman_Grill
This group sends out two GFG recipes every day. One being a panini. (12/09/2010)

By Linda :o)

Goodwill (12/09/2010)

By bilbobaggins7

I found one in a "free" box at a garage sale. (12/10/2010)

By meoowmom

Where can I purchase a drip tray, part # 22811 for George Foreman Grill #GFSG80?

Paul

Editor's Note: George Foreman replacement parts can be purchased at:

http://www.esalton.com/

Click on Customer Service

Answers:

Did you keep the instruction booklet that came with the box? See if there is a toll free number of the company that manufactured the grill and give them a phone call.

Or if you can remember where you bought the grill, call the store and they should have the contact telephone number. (12/24/2007)

By MCW

I bought a dish at the $.99 store that you put individual ears of corn in and it works just fine. It is plastic and it is heat resistant because you place hot corn on the cob in it. (12/25/2007)

By BABBIE

I found my second one at Goodwill. I also found a metal tray about the same size that works well as a sub. (12/25/2007)

By Sherry

I've lost the drip tray from my George Foreman grill. Model no. 10099/GR30VTT. Can you tell me where I can find another please?

By Anne from Wakefield

Answers:

George Foreman Replacement Parts

I use the bottom of a butter dish or anything I can find that's about that size to catch drips. As for a spatula, anything plastic that will slide under food will do. I love re-purposing. (11/13/2009)

By Jill in MD

George Foreman Replacement Parts

You might try asking at the George Foreman Grill recipe group on Yahoo:
http://www.Groups.Yahoo.com/group/George_Foreman_Grill

(11/13/2009)

By Linda :o)