4 Seasons Fairy Needlework

I'm looking for a needlework, of an angel/fairy. She is wearing a big green coat, and she is blonde. There is a tree leaning over top of her, she is looking left, and there is a bird at her fingertips. Also, there is a rabbit on the bottom left corner of the needlework. It's a doll looking figure needlework. It's part of a set, called the 4 seasons, I have the one in the pink coat. I'm mainly looking for the green coat one, but I would like to purchase the other two, too. See attached photo.

Sabine from Hamilton, ON

Those are marketed as angels, not fairies and are sold in needlepoint shops. When I was doing needlepoint, the patterns were very, very expensive and called for lots of metallic yarns.

Try http://www.NordicNeedle.com I think that's where I saw those kits. Good Luck.

You must be a very skilled needlewoman, to do these!

I've seen those on Ebay.

embroidered flower
Finding Embroidery Patterns
Crafts NeedleworkSeptember 2, 2007
Girl Going to Fairy Tea
Hosting a Fairy Tea
Little Girl Dressed in Fairy Costume
Making a Fairy Costume
Girl Holding her Lost Tooth
Tooth Fairy Ideas
young girl dressed as tooth fairy
Making a Tooth Fairy Costume
🎉
🎄