Punkin (Mixed Breed Cat)

Punkin is a 2 months old Heinz 57 cat, given to me by a neighbor. She likes to play with "the others", make me worry and make me laugh. Punkin is so cute and such great company for me. She gives me a lot of laughs. She is a very good friend. I would miss her terribly if she ever decided to move to greener pastures.

By melody_yesterday from Otterville, MO

Hi Melody! Punkin is gorgeous! Best way to prevent Punkin from moving to "greener pastures"is to spay her before her first heat (at about 5 or 6 months of age). It is the best money ever spent.

If spayed, Punkin will not roam in search of mates, and be more content to stay home. She will live longer, and get fewer cancers, etc..

Spaying her will mean fewer unwanted kittens in the world... thousands of unwanted cats are killed in shelters because there aren't enough homes for them all. Please encourage your neighbour to spay her cat. A happy cat has a responsible owner! Thanks for posting!

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Cute!

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Memorandum: All my kittens & the momma cat are gone. I have to accept that that is the way it happens sometimes out in the country. The mom was found road killed (others in this area also lost pets to some maniac driver) & I found one of the kittens one morning with saliva all around her in it's middle as if a dog or possibly coyote got it.

We know the momma deliberately led 2 of them down the road & abandoned them (like Hansel & Grettles mom & dad did them) to where there had been reports of Bob Cats because she was sick of nursing them all. Maybe she thought the bob cats would accept them & maybe they actually did - that would be great!

They are all missed. Each of them were such sweet babies.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

MotherOfTwelveCats

We like them out here. Aside from them getting eaten or ran over.I live near all sorts of farm land & have started to notice a lot of rodents that I dislike a lot more.They want in this time of year to start a whole new other problem in the house.

They are all gone now & I won't get any more. Of course, I always have said that after the loss of other pets but later,I get a change of heart. I think this time though is final.No more pets! Thanks for the input!

Reply Like this photo? Yes