Mixed Breed Cat Photos

This is Millie, she is now deceased. She was a mixed breed cat that I got at the Pet Store.

She loved to type! She was a very curious cat all the time! I used to keep an antique typewriter displayed and one day I caught her actually playing with it just like this! For real, this is not a touched up photo! It was made with a standard film camera around 1996.

By Kathy from Arlington, Texas

Cat on typewriter

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 25

29 More Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photos. Click at right to share your own photo in this page.

Ralph is a half calico and half stray. He's about 8 or 9 years old. We have a wood pile behind our house, for the fire place in the winter. One day I noticed this beautiful calico cat walking around our house. So I went outside and befriended her.

Ralph (Mixed Breed Cat)

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 18

We went to a friend's house where they were taming a female kitten for us and while leaving my husband felt something on his leg, it was Teddy he had wrapped his paws around my husband's ankle. He wanted to go with his sister Sarah and us, so up into my arms he went and all four of us headed home!

Teddy (Mixed Breed Cat)

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 10

My fiance's friend had a kitty who birthed 4 kittens and he brought Bug home to surprise me. Of course, he ended up being more his kitty than mine!

Bug's morning face

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 17

This is one of my babies. Mummy was pregnant when I adopted her.

Skittles with Playstation controller

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 13

Oh I love my little toys so very much! They're all mine and I am not going to share so don't you even think about touching them! Not even you mommy ;-)

Rachel the Cat

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 19

Punkin is a 2 months old Heinz 57 cat, given to me by a neighbor. She likes to play with "the others", make me worry and make me laugh.

Punkin is so cute and such great company for me. She gives me a lot of laughs. She is a very good friend.

Punkin (Mixed Breed Cat)

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 6

About 16 years ago, Amos chose me to adopt him. He was living as the office kitty in my mom's vet office. He had been hit by a car and broken his jaw. The vet decided to save him and he subsequently just roamed around the office because he ruled the place!

black kitty with white on face and paws

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 12

Angel is 6 years old. She is Heinz 57 but bordering on a Bengal. I prayed her in so I would have something to love and cuddle.

cat with christmas tree

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 10

I got them 2 years ago from someone wanting to get rid of kittens. They are brothers. They like to snuggle up to each other and sleep.

Tux and Jack

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 9

We found her outside of our house last year (2018). She loves to play with her catnip mouse toy.

Sapphire (Mixed Breed) - beautiful white cream and gray cat with blue eyes

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 4

I got Marley from a shelter, 6 years ago.

white cat with a few markings

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 10

I fostered these sisters thru our local Humane Society. They love to chase the red laser light and soft crinkle balls. And of course, snuggle and sleep.

a tabby and a white and gray kitten

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 9

Harley is almost 3 1/2 and he's a laid back breed. I saw a sign and snatched him up.

Harley (Mixed Breed Cat)

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 9
Load More

Pets Cats Cat BreedsMarch 20, 2014
👒
👔
🐛
🌻
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Mixed-Breed-Cat-Photos.html