By Tracey V. from Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Read feedback for this post below. Click here to post feedback.
It's never recommended to attempt to boil water in a microwave. If super heated, it can cause severe injury: http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/m/microwavewater.htm#.UY3WkUp9Dng
I use no chemicals at all or anything with an odor. Fill glass with hot water (140 degrees) wait fifteen minutes. I do this to Jelly Jars with handles to have drinking glasses. Those glasses fit perfect in the freezer on the shelf lined up in a row. Ice glasses for your favorite ice cold drinks.
Use PAM, or cooking spray, spray it on the sticker residue, rub in, then off! Works fast. And I can always find my cooking spray!
Goo Gone does the job faster and fingernail polish also works. Just dab either one on with a cotton ball and in just a minute it will easily rub off. Then wash with soapy warm water ,rinse and dry. GG Vi
Add your voice to the conversation.