Cherry Fruit Soup
I like fruit soup any time of year and any time of the day!
- 1 can (21 oz.) cherry pie filling
- 1 can (8 oz.) pineapple chunks in natural juices, undrained
- 2 cups water
- 1/3 cup chopped dried apricots
- 1/3 cup chopped dried pears
- 1 cup pitted prunes
- 1 Tbsp. butter or margarine
- 2 lemon slices
- 1 tsp. quick-cooking tapioca
In a three quart casserole dish, combine all ingredients. Cover and bake at 325 degrees F for one hour. Serve warm.
|Time:||5-10 Minutes Preparation Time|
60 Minutes Cooking Time
By duckie-do from Cortez, CO
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Related Content(article continues below)
In This Guide
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on February 15, 2017 at 5:46:55 PM on 10.0.2.145 in 711 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us