Cherry Fruit Soup
I like fruit soup any time of year and any time of the day!
- 1 can (21 oz.) cherry pie filling
- 1 can (8 oz.) pineapple chunks in natural juices, undrained
- 2 cups water
- 1/3 cup chopped dried apricots
- 1/3 cup chopped dried pears
- 1 cup pitted prunes
- 1 Tbsp. butter or margarine
- 2 lemon slices
- 1 tsp. quick-cooking tapioca
In a three quart casserole dish, combine all ingredients. Cover and bake at 325 degrees F for one hour. Serve warm.
|Time:||5-10 Minutes Preparation Time|
60 Minutes Cooking Time
By duckie-do from Cortez, CO
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on October 19, 2016 at 6:11:51 PM on 10.0.1.90 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us