Where Can I Find The $10 Dinners?

In a recent newsletter, wasn't there a topic that was $10 meals or something like that.

It was shells, sausage and something else. I was trying to copy it to my word processing program and I lost it and I had deleted the message before I was really ready to delete it. Can you help?

I have seen other meal ideas with a similar topic meals under $10 etc but don't remember where I saw it as I subscribe to several frugal newsletters. Thank you so much!

Melissa from Illinois

Editor's Note: Thank you for your question about our $10 Dinners series of recipes. We are trying to do a different dinner twice a month. You can access the Sausage Shells and Cheese article here:

Here is a link directly to the entire category of $10 Dinners:

If not a big family to feed, I'd buy round steak ON SALE, cut it into strips, sear it in a little oil ONLY a couple of minutes, NOT WELL DONE which is too tough. After a minute of steaming with a little added vinegar to moisten, add your favorite fresh or frozen veggies, such as Sugar Peas, or Broccoli, or Calif. mix, along with several slices of seared sliced pepper and a small onion, on top for another minute, tossing as you cook to get the meat on top the last few minutes.. Add course ground pepper, and sprinkle with Tarimisu sauce and sesame seeds. You'll love the flavor. Serve over hot seared coconut-rice all seasoned, with Bouquet Garni.

You'll get so good at cooking like this, changing the combinations and sauces, that you may never turn back to mac/cheese and sausage, and be much healthier! God bless you. : )

Food and Recipes Recipes Cheap Meals $10 DinnersJuly 23, 2007
Two colors of frozen ravioli.
Freezing Cooked Pasta
Skillet Meal
Skillet Dinner Recipes
TV Dinner Tray
Buying TV Dinner Trays
pecan pie
Freezing Pecan Pie