$10 Dinner Ideas

Category $10 Dinners

This page contains recipes and photos from our $10 Dinner section on ThriftyFun. All these recipes cost less than $10 to make a healthy dinner for a family of 4.

Slideshow

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these ideas shared by the ThriftyFun community! Have something to add? Please share!

Story fry is an easy and inexpensive meal that is great any time of year. Make this frugal chicken stir fry recipe for 10 dollars or less.

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

Make a hearty and delicious chicken and rice soup for your family tonight. This easy to make chicken and rice soup recipe can be made for about 10 dollars.

Tacos are a dinner option that is easy to make inexpensively. This is a guide about $10 soft tacos dinner recipe.

This is an easy, tasty, healthy, and reasonably priced meal that you can prepare for a week night dinner. This is a guide about making basil tomato salad with grilled chicken.

In a recent newsletter, wasn't there a topic that was $10 meals or something like that. It was shells, sausage and something else. I was trying to copy it to my word processing program and I lost it and I had deleted the message before I was really ready to delete it.