Lestoil to Remove Gum

I have found Lestoil works to remove chewing gum. I would assume that it would work on clothing as well as my daughter dropped her chewing gum on her bed sheet.

By Norma L. from Pataskala, Ohio

I used to use Lestoil to remove grease stains from clothing, Boy did that work great, I lived in the south (Memphis, Tn) when I did this. I now live In Minnesota and cannot find the product. Can anyone help me?

If you have a dollar general market, look for the product MD 30. It is in with the stain removers.

WoW! I was ready to throw out my son's pants with set in (or should I say SAT in) gum. Lestoil worked great. I live in Canada and also find it difficult to find, but when I do I buy in bulk. Try Home Depot. My friend told me about Lestoil taking out grease stains from clothing and it works great too. You will probably need to launder your items twice though if you don't want the strong Lestoil smell to linger.

Removing Gum from Clothing
Removing Gum from Clothing
Home and Garden Cleaning ProductsApril 28, 2008
Uses for Sweet Gum Balls
Uses for Sweet Gum Balls
Sweet Gum Balls
Buying Sweet Gum Balls
young boy blowing huge bubble
Removing Gum From Carpet
Fur coat on mannequin against a black background
Cleaning Bubblegum on a Fur Coat