Cheap or Homemade Anti-aging Products

I am looking for a great anti aging product and one that is preferably inexpensive. All the advertising is overwhelming and it's confusing. I am open to all suggestions especially ones that I can use from cheap items or something I can make. Thank you

Mindy

Best Answer

Hello from Canada!

The best anti-aging ingredients are:

1. Plenty of outdoor exercise...

2. Lots of vegetables and fruits, specifically green vegetables and apples....

3. Soybean milk and soy products and porridge.

4. Chicken or steak once a month or less.

5. Blueberry and Razzberry jams, have anti-cancer properties.

Best Answer

I order organic coconut oil. It is wonderful for anti- aging, and I am 60 yrs. old. Just be sure and get a good grade. Mine comes in a capsule, I also take a couple a day.

My skin is very dry and I also order unrefined shea btter. it comes in a big hunk. I just put a small amount ina a bowl and place it in the microwave on "defrost" until melted. It is wonderful on your skin, you can really see a difference in your skin ( body) by the next day.

Kay

Best Answer

I am in my very late 70's. I keep house and cook for a disabled husband of 84 and a grandson 18. I volunteer at least 1 day a week at the hospital in town. No one believes I am past 60. I believe my good health and looks come from the Aloe Vera I use. I drink it and use it on my face and skin.

Even hair products have aloe in them. A cheap site for excellent aloe (greenhouse grown in the US ) is www.aloetherapy. Read labels. A lot of places say aloe and in the ingredients list it is way down on the list. Good luck to you.

Best Answer

I use olive oil. I put about 1 1/2 to 2 teaspoons of dried lavender buds in about an 8oz bottle of olive oil. It takes about a month for the lavender to get saturated enough to all sink to the bottom, but I start using it about a week after I put the lavender in and it smells so good. Looks like you have gotten lots of ideas - I think that I may try a few of them also.

PS - you feel young, you look young.

Best Answer

Wrinkle Removal Recipe

Banana is wonderful as an anti-wrinkle treatment.

Mash 1/4 banana until very creamy. Spread all over face and leave for 15-20 minutes before rinsing off with warm water followed by a dash of cold.

Gently pat dry.

Do this every night and see the difference...:)

I don't really know if there are anti-aging products on the market that will keep us looking young. I'm going to be 60 this fall, and I don't look at all my age. A lot of people are surprised when I tell them, and I'm not boasting. It must have been from all that good, clean living. I don't smoke, but have a glass of wine at dinner, and have never done drugs in my younger years. I've never been a sun bather which has really paid off because my face still looks youthful. Too much sun will really make a person look older than what they are, and smoking will also have a big affect on your skin elasticity. I daily exercise to keep my weight under control, and I just try and do the best I can. So this is my $0.02.

here are some health & beauty tips - not sure about anti-aging http://www.rd.com/content/extraordinaryuses/health--beauty-tips/

have you considered an inexpensive jar of petroleum jelly for moisture? Thats a good place to start if you ask me !

I use almond oil on my face every night. I use it to remove my makeup and it is not only a great moisturizer but it is loaded with nutrients for your skin. Also if you add some DMAE and Alpha Lipoic Acid (anti oxidants and improved cell metabolism) you can purchase them where you buy your vitamins to your moisturizer.

I use some alpha Hydrox lotion and some almond oil mixed with 3 pills each of 100 mg DMAE and 100 MG Alpha Lipoid Acid.

My Husband is got a 60 year cousin that looks 10 years younger. She cleanses her face with olive oil every night.

Vitamin E, almond oil, olive oil, jojoba oil are all excellent. Yuck to the petroleum jelly. It's too greasy and will clog your pores. Look around online too. Oh, and lots and lots of pure water!!

take a base lotion you can get at the dollar store..the body butter comes with shea butter in it ad a tablespoon of your favorite moisturizer and one squeezed soft gel capsule of vitamin e oil..and a tablespoon of glycerine..whip it up with a whisk put it in little bottles i use baby food bottles..you can also ad your favorite fragrance oil for a stronger scent..use after you shower and by the end of the week you will notice the difference in your skin..this is a non oily feel to your skin it is great and stays on your skin doesnt wash off like other commercial brands..helps heal sore itchy dry skin from winter..costs about 3.00 to make..a little bit of this lotion goes a long way..

The best solution I have is True Face Essence Ultra from Nu Skin Enterprises. This miracle formula restores the elasticity of you skin to that of a 20 year olds in just a few months! There is no other product like this available. Guaranteed to work, or your money back. Contact me for before & after pictures!

Albolene/witch hazel/St. Ives collegen/Elasticin/Palmers CoCoButter

Every saturday eat oatmeal/reminates place on face to tighten those wrinkles~*~LED~Wright

A woman rubbing her skin.
Caring for Aging Skin
Health & Beauty Beauty Beauty Recipes WrinklesJanuary 9, 2008
Cheap Date Ideas, Young Couple in the Park
Cheap Date Ideas
Homemade Beauty Products
Storing Homemade Beauty Products
Anti Virus Software Search
Anti Virus Software Information and Reviews
Anti-Wrinkle Mask Recipes
Homemade Anti-Wrinkle Mask Recipes
🎉
🎄