Reviews of Iaso Tea for Weight Loss

Has anyone tried Iaso Tea? This particular herbal tea was promoted on a local San Antonio, TX, morning program. It is suppose to promote weight loss?

Please let me know your thoughts.
Thank you.

By Barbara from Boerne, TX

Any Oolong tea is proven to somewhat promote weight loss. It's not a substitute for calorie restriction, you still have to eat less and exercise more. There are no magic bullets (or magic teas). Sorry! :-)

When I am trying to lose weight I try to eat less than 1200 calories a day (up to 1000 if I can manage it). I drink Salada green tea with purple antioxidants, eat a packet of oatmeal for breakfast (it's only 140 calories I believe), eat under 300 calories for lunch, then eat a well-balance supper under 700 calories. If I'm still hungry an hour before bedtime, I allow myself either another packet of oatmeal, or a snack of under 200 calories. I don't like waking up in the middle of the night with my stomach rumbling. :-) Don't eat anything *within* an hour before you go to bed.

If you are just starting a diet, I would drink a glass of low-calorie cranberry cocktail juice with your breakfast. Cranberry juice has some effect on your kidneys, helps to kick-start your ability to burn calories faster somehow.

No snacking all day, until maybe an hour before bedtime, and only just enough to keep your stomach quiet all night.

Woman Measuring Her Waist Holding Apple
Healthy Weight Loss Tips
Consumer Advice Product Reviews Health and Fitness SupplementsJune 4, 2010
Losing Weight After Having a Baby, Woman in Red Coat Walking Her Baby Stroller in the Park
Losing Weight After Having a Baby
A plate full of supplements.
Using Supplements for Weight Loss
Weighing in on Scale
Using Weight Watchers
Japanese Matcha Tea
Health Benefits of Japanese Matcha Tea