Lipstick Stains on Clothing

How do I wash lipstick out of a full load of clothes that got lipstick all over them from the dryer. They are formals and dress clothes and made from a variety of fabrics.

By Tamaria from Tacoma

Answers

You have to consult the dry cleaners on this if you don't want to screw it up. My granddaughter just did this to my clothes and dryer. A scented and dyed lip gloss. I had to use Amway Trizyme, Amway SA8 in the washer on hot water to remove it.

Lipstick stain on a white shirt.
Removing Lipstick Stains on Clothing
Home and Garden Cleaning Clothing StainsFebruary 27, 2011
Uses for Lipstick Containers
Uses for Lipstick Containers
Lipstick
Removing Lipstick Stains on Fabric
pots of lipstick
Making Lipstick
Opened tube of Red Lipstick on black leather surface
Removing Lipstick Stains on Leather
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 19, 2017 at 3:08:36 AM on 10.0.1.142 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.