Reuse the Pledge Pet Hair Removal Tool

I just bought the new Pledge Pet Hair Remover tool that you brush back and forth across your furniture. The directions stated when the plastic box was full to toss it out. I found if I cut a u-shape from the top I can remove the lint and pet hair and use it more. I don't know how many times I can use it but certainly more than once!

By Butterbean from Lascassas, TN

FURemover brush is what I bought at Ace hardware several years ago - electrostatic rubber brush to remove the hair left by my 4 dogs. Is a miracle worker! It attracts their hair, is fully washable, has a squeegee edge, brushes up sugar, salt, etc., removes snow from windshield, won't scratch surfaces and doesn't wear, tear, or lose it's shape. Cost:$3.99! I also have one in my van to scrub my van & tires when I wash it.

JoanDogs, I am glad you found something that works great and is better for the environment and your wallet than the pledge product. Another great product for removing pet hair is Fur-Zoff. It's made from recycled materials and it lasts forever! $10 at http://www.furzoff.net

Pledge Pet Hair Remover is the best remover I've used in more than 30 years. I've cleaned mine for re-use several times by inserting a table knife blade between the rollers & pulling out the hair. Works like a charm.

Actually I'm able to remove one of the "rollers" empty it and pop the roller back in. Have done this several times.

Home and Garden Cleaning ProductsMay 13, 2009
Woman holding a dog in arms.
Removing Pet Hair from Clothing
A crochet hook can be used to clean out a Pledge Fabric Sweeper.
Cleaning a Pledge Fabric Sweeper
Boxer on White Microfiber Couch
Removing Pet Hair from Microfiber
Up close photo of red, wavy hair.
Homemade Hair Dye Recipes
🎄
🍂