Cleaning a Pledge Fabric Sweeper

Although this tool is sold as a disposable product, you can clean it and reuse. This is a guide about cleaning a Pledge fabric sweeper.

I just bought one of those new Pledge Fabric Sweepers for about $5. It worked well, but I was a little disappointed to find out that it is meant to be disposed of, after it gets filled with pet hair. That happened after just one use on two couches, thanks to my two long haired dachshunds. But I discovered that I could use a crochet hook between the two "rollers" to grab and remove all of the pet hair. Voila - disposable becomes reusable!

By Claudia from MD

You can also pop off the top and replace it again with velcro. The instructions are on the web. Just do a search on fabric sweeper, that is how I found it.