Locating Ingredients for Laundry Soap

Who sells Fels Naptha laundry soap?

By Jamie

Best Answer

Well, Fells Naptha is made by Dial which in turn is owned by Henkel corp of Scotsdale Arzona. You can buy the soap at Amazon.com or My Brands at 888-281-6400. You may also try calling the Henkel Company at 888-468-6673 and see if they can locte a store near you.

Best Answer

You can also order it from www.VermontCountry Store.com. I just saw it in their new catalog that came today. Talk about timing!

It's stocked in many supermarkets. I have purchased it in ShopRite.

I see it all the time in Big Lots.

Thanks everyone who answered! I've looked at many stores in our very rural area and finally found it all at, of all places, the Ace Hardware store! They had Fels Naptha, Borax, and Arm & Hammer Super Washing Soda. Already have a batch made up, gotta wait til tomorrow and can't wait to try it. Been wanting to do this awhile. We have a Staber high effic. washer, so hope it works! Thanks again!

Apropos nothing at all, I found an advert for this in 9th January 1904 edition of the Berkshire Chronicle, Reading Berkshire, UK. Curiosity piqued, I googled it and found this site! So it's been around for well over 100 years!

Fels Naptha Soap
Buying Fels Naptha Soap
Consumer Advice Product FinderMarch 12, 2011
Hand washing shower wall
Removing Soap Scum from Shower Doors
HE Washer
Homemade Laundry Soap for an HE Washer
liquid laundry soap
Homemade Liquid Laundry Detergent Recipes
Neatly Wrapped Homemade Soap
Packaging Homemade Soap for Sale