Stretching That Gourmet Coffee

I enjoy gourmet, fresh roasted coffee but the price isn't so much fun. I find mixing the ground gourmet about half and half with less expensive coffee still gives me a fresh roasted flavor but costs much less.

Yup, but you have to experiment with the mix. Years ago (before I lost my sense of smell) I used to keep pounds of gourmet coffee beans in my freezer. I love Kona, but it doesn't have quite enough bite for me. I was paying (back then; it's more now) fifteen bucks a pound for it, and I'd mix it three to one with Kroger Colombian (about three bucks a pound) and got just the flavor I was looking for. Never be afraid to play.

Roasted Coffee Beans
Saving Money on Coffee
Food and Recipes Food Tips BeveragesOctober 16, 2004
Coffe Maker
Cleaning a Drip Coffee Maker
Nail Polish
Stretching Nail Polish
cup of coffee
Making Coffee Without a Coffee Maker
Liquid Hand Soap
Stretching Liquid Hand Soap