Potato Masher for Hamburger

I had nine boys to raise so frugal was very important in this home. One of the things we always use to hear is someone had a bigger piece of hamburger than another person, so one day I tried using my potato masher to mash the meat apart to see if it would help, YES, the potato masher is still being used in our home today even with the family gone and grown.

The old potato masher help with the minor problem with our boys and they now use the idea with their families now.

By Janice from Hutchinson, KS

That is funny. For years I used my potato masher to mash ground beef or turkey. One day I was cooking and I asked my daughter to hand me the potato masher. She didn't know what I was talking about. She said she always thought it was a meat masher

Potato Masher
Uses for Potato Masher
Food and Recipes Food Tips MeatDecember 17, 2005
Hamburger Potato Casserole on Plate
Hamburger Potato Casserole Recipes
Photo of a hamburger with a homemade bun.
Homemade Hamburger Bun Recipes
Hamburger Jerky Recipes
Hamburger Jerky Recipes