GoJo Hand Cleaner For Stains

For blood, grease and many other unruly stains I've found treating it with mechanics hand cleaner called GoJo usually does the trick and doesn't damage most materials.

By Debbie

By Susan K. Beal 3 52 Flag

A long ago ex boyfriend of mine used to use something called Goop. Once you open the container, you will see that the name is extremely appropriate, but it is an outstanding cleaner for hands that are filthy from grease, etc. He used it for cleaning his hands after working on his car. To my amazement, it was also extremely effective at getting the toughest stains out of laundry. It comes in a can.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Comment

Advice For Treating Stains

Since everyone has to deal with stains, the best thing I have found is peroxide. It is very cheap. Also I use bleach and water for most of my cleaning, saves a lot of money.

By Ann Cup

CommentWas this helpful? Yes

Home and Garden Cleaning StainsApril 4, 2005
ThriftyFun on Facebook ThriftyFun on Pinterest Enter a Contest Free Newsletters Ask a Question Share a Post
Grape juice that is splashing out of the cup.
Removing Grape Juice Stains from a Tablecloth
Water on Deck
Homemade Deck Cleaner Recipes
Homemade Softscrub Cleaner Recipe, Photo of cleaning bucket and supplies.
Cleaning Yellow Bleach Stains in a Plastic Bathtub
Rust stains around tub faucet.
Removing Rust Stains from a Bathtub
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 9, 2016 at 12:25:38 PM on 10.0.0.145 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.

Site MenuShare a PostContestsAsk a QuestionAbout ThriftyFun
BrowseAll By DateAll GuidesAll QuestionsAll VideosRecent FeedbackLonely Questions
CategoriesBetter LivingBudget & FinanceBusiness & LegalConsumer AdviceCraftsEducationEntertainmentFood & RecipesGarage SalesHealth & BeautyHolidays & PartiesHome & GardenMake Your OwnOrganizingParentingPetsTravel & RecreationWeddings