GoJo Hand Cleaner For Stains

For blood, grease and many other unruly stains I've found treating it with mechanics hand cleaner called GoJo usually does the trick and doesn't damage most materials.

By Debbie

A long ago ex boyfriend of mine used to use something called Goop. Once you open the container, you will see that the name is extremely appropriate, but it is an outstanding cleaner for hands that are filthy from grease, etc. He used it for cleaning his hands after working on his car. To my amazement, it was also extremely effective at getting the toughest stains out of laundry. It comes in a can.

December 7, 2004 Flag

Since everyone has to deal with stains, the best thing I have found is peroxide. It is very cheap. Also I use bleach and water for most of my cleaning, saves a lot of money.

By Ann Cup

i need help treating a cranberry juice stain! Anyone know how?

i have a water stain on a 100% polyester blouse. i had a little dirt on it and used a wet washcloth to get it off. the dirt came off but the water left a mark! it's a brand new shirt! please help.

Hi Georgia,

Oxyclean works well for cranberry stains. Peroxide would probably work, too, if it is a light color.

Kerry,

It probably will wash out when you wash the shirt. You probably just diluted the dirt and spread it around. Use a little hand dishwashing soap, rub it into the stain, then wash like the instructions on the label.

Susan from ThriftyFun

My school teacher husband just wrecked a new pair of jeans by putting a "vis a vis" marker in his pocket with the lid loose! Anyone have any success removing this type of stain? Thanks.

Home and Garden Cleaning StainsApril 4, 2005
A package of cornmeal.
Dry Carpet Cleaner Recipes
Water on Deck
Homemade Deck Cleaner Recipes
Homemade Wood Floor Cleaner Recipes
Homemade Wood Floor Cleaner Recipes
Close up of Cleaning Eyeglasses
Homemade Eyeglass Cleaner Recipes
🎉
🎄