GoJo Hand Cleaner For Stains

For blood, grease and many other unruly stains I've found treating it with mechanics hand cleaner called GoJo usually does the trick and doesn't damage most materials.

By Debbie

A long ago ex boyfriend of mine used to use something called Goop. Once you open the container, you will see that the name is extremely appropriate, but it is an outstanding cleaner for hands that are filthy from grease, etc. He used it for cleaning his hands after working on his car. To my amazement, it was also extremely effective at getting the toughest stains out of laundry. It comes in a can.

December 7, 2004 Flag

Since everyone has to deal with stains, the best thing I have found is peroxide. It is very cheap. Also I use bleach and water for most of my cleaning, saves a lot of money.

By Ann Cup

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Read 4 Comments
Home and Garden Cleaning StainsApril 4, 2005
A package of cornmeal.
Dry Carpet Cleaner Recipes
Water on Deck
Homemade Deck Cleaner Recipes
Homemade Wood Floor Cleaner Recipes
Homemade Wood Floor Cleaner Recipes
Close up of Cleaning Eyeglasses
Homemade Eyeglass Cleaner Recipes
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 10:17:52 AM on 10.0.2.188 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.