Freezing Lunchables

Can Lunchables be successfully frozen without sacrificing taste/texture? I would like to stock up when I find a great sale on them, as my dd loves them. Thank you in advance for any help on this.

Janice from Illinois

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

I have froze the meat, cheese and cracker ones before, the crackers got a little soggy and soft when thawed, but otherwise the meat and cheese and everything was fine.

All you could do is try one and see what results you get. Check the dates on them, maybe they will last in a covered container until you use them all.

For lunchables whole wheat bread gets less moisture in it.

I have found when serving freezable lunches come out best using whole wheat bread or subway style buns cut in half and frozen.

Thank you for the responses. I will keep in mind about the crackers and have some fresh on hand for her if i freeze the lunchable.

Why don't you have her save the trays and make your own "lunchable. A bit of cheese, a few crackers and some ham or turkey-so much healthier! And cheaper. Or offer these only on special occasions or once a week-they are NOT a good choice nutrition or cost wise for what you get. Add a piece of fruit to her lunch, too!

Food and Recipes Freezing AdviceJuly 10, 2008
Freezing Potatoes, Potatoes on white background
Freezing Potatoes
freezing leeks
Freezing Leeks
Freezing Artichokes, Storing Artichokes, Canning Artichokes
Freezing Artichokes
Freezing Eggplants, Eggplants on White Background
Freezing Eggplants
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 2:33:49 PM on 10.0.2.188 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.