Mazie (Saddleback Cat)

Mazie is 14 years old. She is a special mix of smart cat! I was delivering flowers for my boss and this kitten and several others ran out from under a bush at my feet. This one sat on my foot and looked up at me, I was a goner! It was love at first sight for us both! She likes to sleep, sleep, sleep oh yea she likes to catch ground squirrels also.

As a kitten, she would fight her image in our full length mirror,. She would walk by snarl and paw at herself, go on by then sneak back for another try. What a ham. We got her the same year our first grandchild was born so her age is easy to remember. That same year, I became bedridden with an illness that lasted 5 years. She was truly a Godsend for me. You can't imagine how much comfort I got from her presence.

By Ann from Loup City, NE

What a cutie! We found a black & white kitten in our front yard this past summer, and he's now the third cat in our household. Your Mazie is adorable . . . sounds like you're perfect for each other! :-)

What a beautiful cat! How Blessed you both were to have found one another! Thumbs up :-)

Pet Cat
Pet Cat Photos
Photos Pets CatsJanuary 27, 2010
Two male Persian cats.
Neutered Male Cat Mounting Other Male Cats
A cat door installed in an old door.
Teaching a Cat to Use a Cat Door
Cat Meowing
Preventing A Cat From Meowing
Girl with her has face painted like a black cat.
Making a Cat Costume